Mountain bikes are designed to get around in challenging terrain, and once you learn the simple technique, it isn’t very physically tiring to get around. We head out into the beautiful countryside to enjoy the scenery and the fresh air.
After a review of the bikes and the distance ahead of us, it is time to get going. The bikes are sturdy and of high quality, equipped with 21 gears. The techniques are simple to learn and therefore the ride will be fun, yet challenging. We ride in a varied terrain on small paths and trails in a scenic setting. To make sure that everyone will get the most out of the tour, we adapt the length and difficulty to the participants’ level and preferences. During the trip, we fill our energy depots with the help of good drinks and tasty snacks.
- Price: SEK 600 ex VAT per person
- Included: Bicycle, experienced guide, drinks and snacks, repairing equipment for the bicycle, safety equipment, helmets and first-aid equipment.
- Own equipment necessary: Comfortable clothing suitable for the weather.
- Physical level: 3
- Minimum number of persons: 8
- Maximum number of persons: 50
- Season: March – November
- Time: 2-3 h